SongBird Survival (SBS) Competition T&Cs:
1. Competitions on SongBird Survival (SBS) website and Social Media are promoted by the charity, SongBird Survival (SBS), Charity number 1085281.
2. Competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of SBS or anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter SBS competitions unless stated in the advertising material.
4. By entering any competition the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route of entry and how to enter will be shown in the advertising for that competition.
6. Multiple entries by the same person may qualify under section 5 above.
7. Closing dates for competitions will be shown in the advertising for that competition. Entries made after the advertised time and date may not be entered.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, for whatever reason.
9. The promoter and their partners reserve the right to cancel or amend competitions and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prizes are as stated in the advertising and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by independent random selection except where the competition calls for independent preference (such as a photography contest.)
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.